Wednesday, March 6, 2019

100WC - Week #23 - Harvey


When I got hired from being a sailor member and when then i saw the biggest ship it is color red, white and more. When it was the next day i went to the to go to my job i went to the streets and went to the side of the pavement with the buildings and then when I arrived I climbed up at the ladder and went to hunt more treasures just to find jewelry like gold coins, a golden crowns, royale jewelers and more. When we saw the spikey dangerous rock the co-captain sailor quickly turned the ship and it was too late and the ship is sinking down and we got rescued but no golds again.

1 comment:

  1. harvey this was a neat story just work on your vocab and your i


    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .