Monday, March 18, 2019

100WC-week#25-Emma



¨Um Sally I don´t think this is a good Idea this place has been shut down for years now¨ murmured Mia.

¨Don´t be a cry baby think about this, this place could be ours but in secret¨ explained Sally.

¨Hey look, a candy bar the lolly´s look so good my eyes are glued to the candy can we have some Sally please¨ Mia said with drool coming out of her mouth.
¨NO we don't know how many years they have been here for!¨ boasted Sally.
Too late Mia had already eaten half the candy and is throwing up on the floor.
¨Told you not to eat it¨ teased Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .