Monday, March 11, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Laine

One day I was walking along the path when out off the corner of my eye I saw a safe.  I was so amazed that I sprinted to it as fast as I could.  It was in the bush so I stood in front of it so it did not seem obvious.  Then my friend came over and it scared the heck out of me.  I said to him, "Look what I found it a safe" and then we took it back to the house to tried and open it.  My friend had a go and he cracked it first try and it was empty. What a surprise!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the story because you described it really well, and the creativity was good in this story. I hate when you find something and you think it is full but its empty, like when your mom puts makeup in a chocolate box. I was confused when you suddenly said “the safe in a bush”. It was very good though.
    From, Mohammad

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .