Monday, March 11, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Olivia


“Quick” whispered Jamie.
“OK” yelled Sara accidentally
“Be quiet” I reassured her. “Make sure Mum and Dad don't hear us, remember we want to get the lolly jar."
"But without making noise? This will be  a challenge” Jamie exclaimed. Past the bench of death and the freezing fridge we go.
'Don’t make noise' Sara remembered.
“Finally we made it to the lolly jar. Be very quiet and don’t bump anything." 1,2,3 grab the lolly jar.
"I've got it” Jamie sighed in relief. “But wait the jar is empty” What a surprise! I turn around I see a glimpse of Mum and Dad staring right at me!!!




2 comments:

  1. wow olivia this is great you have mist out a . for the empty just letting you know anyway it is great thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is Awsome Olivia i love it it was so funny how the little girl went to go for the jar and it was empty

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .