Thursday, March 7, 2019

100WC week #23 Kerrin



When we go to the the dairy shop to buy ice pop. My flavor is lemonade, my dad buys an ice block and a pie, so we go to the counter. To pay the snack to eat, the lady gave my dad some change but my dad, gave the
coins to me, when I suck my ice pop my lip turn red. Because it’s cold, we’re at my house, dad want to clean the roof when he park his car, he put his rubbish in the bin and went out the front door, he pull the ladder down.  So he went in the shed to get the water blaster.  He came back with the water blaster, he climb up with the the heaver part of the water blaster and pulled it up. He flick the switch it turned on,  he start sparring the water onto the roof, after he finished sparring the sink was blocked. We have two sink one for the food and one for the dishes  so we need to plummers  the food was pushed with the plummer and the other have to go up and down,  after a minute or an hour it drained the water is sinking  we say ‘YAY!’ we shouted. All the yucky stuff is where the clothesline is it came out from the pipe the next day or week the mail came. So I go get the mail it’s a pavement for the water so I gave to my dad he said ‘I pay it tomorrow’ my dad said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .