Monday, July 23, 2018

Special Prompt #1 - Ava Craig

"WOW!" look over there said my brother while he was looking over the edge of the bridge. "it's beautiful, I can't keep my eye off it" he said. I sprinted to the other side of the bridge so, as I looked over the edge, I saw a beautiful whale, it was diving up and down. We run down off the bridge to go and get Mum and Dad. We told them there is something beautiful. We sprint back and it was still diving around. "That's amazing" they said.
"What's that" said Mum.
"It's a baby whale! Wow!" we said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .