Monday, July 23, 2018

Special Prompt #1 by Morgan

One day when I was at school there was a whale and a strange noise coming from behind it.  As I looked over the edge I saw a baby in a basket.  When I went to the wall the baby stopped crying.  Then I saw a note on the basket and the note said "please take this baby home because the parents do not have enough money to look after 50 kids." So I took the basket and took it home to my parents and said "I found this baby behind a wall at school, can we keep him?"


1 comment:

  1. i really like the way you ended the story on a Question mark
    and next time you write try being more descriptive in your
    words

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .