Thursday, March 26, 2020

100WC - Week #26 - Charlie

This picture looks like it is in Sydney because the Opera house is in the background. There are lots of statues on the brown grass. There is a man in a black suit in the corner of the picture. Four palm trees stand in the background almost touching the sky. The high rise buildings have a great view of the red, blue, yellow and white statues. The dark grey shadow of the trees reflecting on the brown grass. Three statues are higher than the other ones,I think that they will have a good view of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .