Monday, March 23, 2020

100WC - Week #26 - Ella Frost

Did you know there are colourful Chinese statues in the beautiful Sydney, some are yellow and some are red. Some are blue and some are purple. Did you know that there are so many of them. I would like to go and see the statues but I am too young to go by myself as I am only 10. But I can when I am older. Did you know that my mum and dad have been there before and they had a good time in Sydney. So if you go to Sydney you have to stop by the Chinese statues.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ella that was a good story have a good time at home charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and you to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ella, well done for continuing to write and contribute during this time. I liked your story very much. You added to your story by using some nice adjectives - 'colourful' statues and 'beautiful' Sydney. I think your reader would be very likely to visit the statues after reading your story, it is a good example of persuasive writing.
    I have never been to Sydney either, I hope you get there someday!
    Well done and keep up the good work.
    Muinteoir Mairead, Ireland
    (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you verry much

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .