Tuesday, March 10, 2020

100WC-week#24 - Aiden

I´m sitting at work and then a big crane comes and smashes the roof off the building with a massive wrecking ball! The building is starting to collapse I hold on  I say I’m trying to hold on,’ he shouted ok I said the walls are cracking crrrrrrrrk boom the door fell down oh know are you ok I said noooo what do you think hold on looks like we're falling ahhhhhhhhhhh help the building snaps in half one half collapsed the other fell and smashed who did all this said my boss said him the one with the crane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .