Sunday, October 20, 2019

100 wc #7 NO JELLY IN THE CAKE Ruby

It was summer here in Aussie the bright sun shining over us while we're swimming our hearts out at the lagoon. I was so excited it was my birthday me and my friends were swimming in the lagoon. Cake time mum yelled come over here Ruby know I’m telling you Ruby there is no jelly , we’re did it go I say no time to complain mum pronounced ….. but where did it go she shouted …. Mum comes over to me and pulls me aside she says do not behave like that now sit down you will get cake last .

Based on a true story

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .