Sunday, October 20, 2019

100WC Abby. Teagen's Skirts.

 Here comes Teagen and the cheerleaders prancing down the hallway towards me. Teagen’s the leader of cheer and she is really mean so I want to get at her. That week it was my chance.
She got out her pom pom’s to do a last minute practice for the rugby. She forgot to lock her locker and I sneak over to it. I pull out Teagen’s skirt and I hide it behind me.
She walks over to her locker and opens it. “My skirt but were did it go? She shouted. So Teagen had to cheer in her underwear. Payback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .