Monday, October 14, 2019

100WC - Week #6 - Genevieve

In term 1 we were forced to lug around countless desks and chairs and other unexplainable stuff from my classroom (at the time) and the hall storage room to a large metal storage crate because “tHe JuNiOrS nEeD a NeW cLaSsRoOm”  from the classroom to the metal crate was a short walk but it seemed so long once your carrying a desk on your back I know what your wondering, did you get paid? No. We got an ice block worth less than 50cents each once I picked up the first desk, it was heavier than I expected then just a few weeks ago we had to empty it out again when the juniors new rooms were built.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .