Sunday, October 13, 2019

100WC - Week - Caitlyn Kampenhout

When we were going for a walk down by the river when we suddenly   came to a stop ….. 
I saw this stone type thing floating through the stream I told my dad and he said “ Let's secretly go down there and check it out” and I  said “ok” so we made sure that no one was coming and we ran down to the river and we were just in time to grab so dad held onto this log and reached out and grabbed it was heavier than I expected  it we saw there was a lock on it so I grabbed a stone and smashed we lifted the lid up and saw …….

6 comments:

  1. Hello Caitlyn!
    I enjoyed reading your work, it was an interesting idea. Smashing the lid open sounded extreme - I hope that it wasn't anything delicate inside!
    Next time have a close look at where you want full stops to go , it will help the reader know how you want it read.
    Keep writing!

    Mrs McCalmont Gloucestershire England

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Mrs McCalmont
      thank you so much for posting a comment
      From - Caitlyn

      Delete
  2. i really liked your story and i think you'll like mine https://kidblog.org/portfolio/5yjvi0dqkgjaa3eefi1jrqmjp/posts/009s25i2t61jw9pk5roewtr9b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will cheak your blog out soon t6hanks for the comment mikayla
      From- Caitlyn

      Delete
  3. Hey Caitlyn!
    Enjoyed your story that you wrote, though it is lacking some details and mature words to replace plain ones like floating to bobbing or reached or grabbed with snatched! You can use that advise for your story. And also don't forget to make it more energetic and lively. The story was good overall!

    -Leona

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you so much for the comment please keep commenting it is great for our blog i will take the advise for this weeks blog

    from - Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .