Sunday, October 13, 2019

100WC - Week - Kate

The grass itches my legs as I sit silently waiting for my name to be called. As one girl goes up my nerves get worse and worse until I feel like I am going to faint. “Kaylah,” I hear from in the distance, I quickly chuck the acorn that I picked at while waiting and stood up and walked to the front. I stood there for a while then bent down to grab the metal ball. It was heavier than I expected, my floppy arms could barely even lift the thing yet through it. I lent back, took a deep breath and let go, through the air it went until it hit the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .