Monday, October 14, 2019

100WC - Week - Abby The Gem and the Mud Pool

Me and my dad were out in The Jungles of Kipling trying to find a big gem stone that we have been tracking for weeks. Me and dad spit up to try and find it quicker. “We’ll meet back up at the plane in an hour”. I walk for 45 minutes when I find the big gemstone in a pool of mud. I walk until I’m under the stone and lift it up. It was heavier than I expected and I started sinking in the mud. Suddenly dad pulled me out of the mud and saved me. That was close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .