Sunday, October 13, 2019

100 WC #6 A problem not solved YET. Ruby

It was cold and windy outside  and I knew why. last week at school, me and my best friend  had a little fight over something I shouldn’t have done, I knew that it would be heavy over my shoulders but  it was heavier than I expected ….  In my mind I knew I had to say sorry, after the holidays past it was time to apologize I tried to apologize but she didn't want a bar of me I went home and emailed her sending an apologetic note so she knew I was sorry the next day came she still hadn’t replied but then she came up to me and said  ……...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .