Sunday, August 25, 2019

100 WC # 19 Ruby "it shouldn't be"

Here   we go again the bully’s have arrived pushing ,shoving every kid they find into the lockers heading  for me , I know I sound like a drama queen but trust me I’ve been in that same place, just at a netball court .” hey squirt what ya doing in front of my locker “ aaa nothing this is my locker I say , “ get her” I start to run they've got me again my head in the bottom of the trash in my head thinking JUST BECAUSE IT IS DOESN’T MEAN IT SHOULD BE .

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is good but the end part did not make sence to me. But at least they didn't give you a flushy.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .