Monday, August 5, 2019

Aug 19 (6) - 100WC - Kate


Trying so move my arms and legs was helpless, I could do nothing. I looked down, leather straps attached me to the cold wooden seat. where  was I? The answer I did not know. All I knew that a wasn't alone. After awhile of waiting for something to happen, I heard a sound , a sound of footsteps, my heart stopped beating. I started to panic. looking around for something to defend myself with, a knife that was hidden underneath the seat, caught my eye I grabbed it and I switched into defensive mode. I heard them before I saw them, as soon as I know it blood is everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .