Wednesday, August 21, 2019

August 19 (8) - 100WC - Brooke

All I could hear was the waves crashing down on my head, water filled my nose and mouth as I ducked under the water.
Suddenly I felt sand between my fingers as I sat up, and stared at my surroundings.
I gasped, I was sitting on a tropical island well that was what I thought, I stared in wonder as the turquoise waves splashed upon the shore. Suddenly I remembered how I had come here, the boat had tipped and I had immediately fell into the waves. I had watched as it had sailed away.
Meow! I jumped startled as cats raced quietly across the clearing I was in, maybe this wouldn’t be so bad I thought. I tipped my ear I could hear wind blowing toward me, I gasped the boat I had fallen out of was sailing right toward me…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .