Sunday, August 25, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 (9) - Olivia

“just because it is doesn’t mean it should be” Well that's what my dad told me before he passed I didn't get what It meant until now.I was at school waiting for my named to be called  for the roll and these girls were bullying this other girl and it made me so angry I just sat there and watched I was too scared to go up and say stop but I was afraid they will do it to me… After school they continued to bully that girl they were punching and kicking this time I went up and said STOP.

.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Olivia
    Great details. I loved how you showed how she stood up for this girl.
    Comment on my 100 Word Challenge
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/1x7lcgsmp6k169kvo2swq2ydu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Olivia,
    great introduction, i really liked the meaning behind this 100 word story. I wonder what inspired you to make this kind of mini story!
    if you would please give advice or comment on my 100 word challenge
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/4sf6ifi2fl1sc18h6eias6lk0

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .