Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Aug 19 (7) - 100WC - Harvey Cabug



When the whole school was going to the biggest museum and we saw the coolest dinosaurs that got extinct  for 65 million years ago and wow that was super amazing. We went to the spinning around weird machine and everybody has to spin it around. Later I was the last one who has to spin the weird machine so I spin it and as I turned my head, the world spun so I didn’t know what it is and I felt like I was having zero gravity from the moon. I got really dizzy and never ever try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .