Monday, August 12, 2019

100WC #7 Ruby


A famous family named the Jacksons just wanted to get away from all the pop ratsey and  have a nice spring break away at Hawaii . But what they didn’t know is that they had fans everywhere as I turned my head the world spun. They’ve  just got off the plane and are hushering  through the airport to try to find their luggage. Once the people in that airport noticed it was the jacksons they went crazy  they were like “can I have your autograph” “ can I have your selfie pleassssssssse” and that's when they realize they are already on vacation they live there vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .