Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Aug 19 (6) - 100WC - Luke Van Baar

A man was lurking around my house while I was in bed, he had a black hoodie with black clothes and black gloves and he was after my flat screen TV, he opened the door and tiptoed in and I had heard him before I even saw him then I got out of bed and I grabbed my phone and called the police then i sneaked in front of him and hid, I was going to do a sneak attack, he came through the door and I leaped at him and got him on the ground and held him there, then the police came and arrested him, I was a hero and I saved my TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .