Thursday, August 15, 2019

August 19 (7) Abbie Hornsey

2000 years ago I was going to the moon on the spaceship flying so very fast I finally hit it ‘’wow’’ i  gasped i am floating. I hop out with my shrinkerator i put it up against the moon and shrink it ‘’finally the moon is mine.’’ hahaha finally no one is as evil as me. Now i’m down on earth the evilest villain of all but as i turned my head the world just spun. whoa may be i came down to fast. ‘’Ahhhh its the villan runaway’’ said everybody. haha nobody can be better than me and i am better than victor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abbie
    Your 100WC is fast paced and has a lovely flow. I loved the idea of the moon giving you power. Next time you write try to use more full stops to create sentences. It makes it much easier for the reader to understand.
    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .