Wednesday, August 21, 2019

August 19 (8) - 100WC - Charlee Gubb

What is life? Are we just the figment of someone's imagination? Is this all really real? These are some of the distant thoughts that flooded my mind as I blinked in and out of consciousness….

I woke up to voices, city voices I was no longer Sailed in the Tropical Turquoise waters of the Caribbean, I was at the vet, surrounded by the meowing cats and the woofing dogs, then again why shouldn’t I be here after all I’m not human, I Quietly jump down from the bed and run out the door and into the waiting street...

1 comment:

  1. Charlee, I do hope you were well enough to run away from the vets. I wonder what your future will hold as an adventure seeking cat. After all, you've already been sailing in tropical seas.
    What a life!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .