Wednesday, August 21, 2019

August 19 (8) - 100WC - Leena

One night It was my big brother’s birthday and mum said to my big brother we should go on a tropical cruise so then we did. Then Mum in the middle of the night  Quietly packed the bag’s and then we sailed. We only had 2 cats and we brought  them with us then it was dark and we sailed   
Then a few weeks later there was a boat at my house and then I took it to the beach and then Dad said where are you going and I said the beach do you want to come I said yes but quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .