Sunday, July 28, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) Laine


Ah Johnny and Jokey what on earth are you doing with the moon i'm robbing it mate so go back to your house and mind your own business!!!!.Ok see you later mate he walks to his house and noticed he was stealing the moon what are you doing are you dumb mate.What are you talking about im stealing anything I will not let you do that you are going to put us in danger.You are overreacting it will not put you in danger. How do you know haa I dont know im guessing sure you are you now what you are doing Want a bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .