Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Natasha

It was sunset, I had been waiting for the moon to come out all day. so I could take the perfect photo of my friend is holding the moon or that is what I hoped it would look like.
“It is almost time for me to take the photo  just wait a few more minutes” I said to my friend.
“Okay, but are my hands lined up properly to the moon” my friend said making sure the photo would be perfect.
“Your hands are perfectly lined up, stay still,  1, 2, 3,” I said.
‘Click’ went my phone I had taken the photo it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .