Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Kate



“Me and you together forever,” Rose and Nathen sing together, under all the pressure of one camera and a world famous film director, Nathen stumbles on his words. “No, no, no!” Matthew screached, tiny flecks of spit came in contact with Nathens.” face. sorry, Matt I didnt…..”

“Don't call me Matt, my name is Matthew.” he said loudly, Nathen could see people from the back mimicking his words. “Now we've  got that sorted let's get back to filming!” yelled Matthew as Nathen rolled his eyes when he wasn't looking. 3, 2, 1, and action. as they sang away, all Nathen could think about was leaving this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .