Thursday, July 25, 2019

Special Prompt #4 Brendan

One day I was eating a piece of banana cake, and I heard a rumble, it was the volcano erupting!!!!! I ran for my life. Then I realised it was a spaceship everybody stopped what they were doing and there were purple and hairy aliens. they went swimming in the town pools everyone was terrified. Then two hours later they went back to there world it was all over the news and an army went to find the aliens they found a mysterious planet and they went to it. They started fighting and the humans never came back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brendan
    I love the idea of a volcano which was really a spaceship! I wonder why everyone was terrified of them? Was it just because they were purple and hairy? Well done with this 100WC.
    Mrs P, Team 100WC
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .