Thursday, July 25, 2019

Special prompt week#4-Emma



Once in a really
hairy land there lived a volcano,a banana and a purple swimming pool.They were all friends until a storm came it washed all their happiness away and they all started fighting.Banana went to a wise wizard and asked him how he and his friends could get back together.The wizard said to listen to his friends ideas and have fun with them . OK said Banana I will.So the next day Banana went to his friends and listened to their ideas then they were all friends again!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma
    What an interesting 100WC you have written. I like the idea of a storm washing away the happiness. The wizard certainly gave good advice!
    Mrs P, Team 100WC
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .