Sunday, July 28, 2019

Special Prompt #4 - Abbie Hornsey

Once upon a time in a far away land, there lived a hairy volcano and it always erupts every year but one year it erupted and a purple banana came out and it looked like it was in a swimming pool, 
‘’ whoa’’ i said to mum. ‘’ look at that hairy volcano’’ i exclaimed to mum. 
‘’Wow isn’t that a purple banana swimming’’ said mum. 
‘’Yeah’’ I said, ‘’that is really random’’ i said really confused. 
‘’Shall we go investigate’’ I said really excited.
‘’No this hairy volcano with a purple banana swimming coming out of it. It might be dangerous’’ says mum.
‘’Seriously way to burst my bubble’’ some of that I mumble. 
We’ll what a waste of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .