Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Brooke

“All I need is the moon! so go workers build something!”shouted Professor Piece.
The workers obeyed Professor Piece right away, though there was one worker that had alwayswanted revenge on Piece ever since he got put into his army. His name was Johnathon, and Jonathon had the best idea about how to get revenge.
“Hurry!” Jonathon shouted as all the workers filed out of Professor Piece’s lab. Jonathon had  made an escape plan to get revenge on Piece, and now it was his turn to keep Piece distracted  as the workers escaped.
Jonathon walked quietly over to Piece and said timidly, “Piece, we think we have found the way to capture the moon” Jonathon asked.
“Well show me then”grunted Piece 
Jonathon sneakily made a silhouette against the window and clasped his hands around the
moon.“See” sneered  Jonathon.
"Oh I see that” laughed Piece as a cage landed on Jonathon.

 Jonathon was trapped……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .