Wednesday, July 31, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Luke



I've always wanted to take a picture of me and the moon but I can't because I don't have a camera to take a picture, and there's a snake outside and I don't have a phone either so I'll have to wait until my grandchildren come by. One day later. ̈ ̈Hey its my grandchildren" ̈ ̈hi grandpa ̈ said jake ̈hey kiddo how's it been? ̈  ̈ ̈good ̈ ̈hey can you call the animal patrol plasee ̈ ̈yea ok ̈ ̈thank you can you also take a pitcher of me holding the moon¨ ¨ok grandpa i'll do it right now ̈ ̈oh thank you so so much¨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .