Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC- July 19 (5) -Emma

And CUT” Mr Moonia the director yelled “that was the best movie I have seen in 5 whole years from you donuts.”
“Umm thanks Mr Moonia”said the cast members.
“Your welcome”yelled Mr Moonia.Not knowing that they were being sarcastic.
“Whats the movie called?” Asked one of the cast members
“Yeah what is it called?” Another cast member said
“Umm umm GO AWAY LET ME THINK!!!” Yelled Mr Moonia
“Ok ok jees bye then” the cast members all said.
“Yes yes I have it I'm a genius”Cried Mr Moonia
“What , what , what is it called?”The cast members screamed.

“The man on the moon”Cried Mr Moonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .