Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC- July 19 (5)- Riley



“The moon the wonderful moon he yelled at his neighbours” “what?” They replied “ The moon is a wonderful thing and someday I want to go up there and eat it” “The moon isn't made of cheese Jeff” “oh” Jeff said sadly “well I am still going there to see for myself” “well you will still need training said the neighbours”   “ and it takes 3 hours to put your space suit on” “ well who cares” said Jeff “ I can do whatever I want” then he ran away. Days later the neighbours were watching the news and there was an interesting story about a rocket-ship being stolen and crashed therefore blowing up an entire neighbourhood.


1 comment:

  1. this is cool because this is funny i really want to eat the moon.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .