Tuesday, July 30, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Isabella


It was a still night in south Australia when I saw the moon it’s curve was so precise and the spots they never ended I thought to myself why, why can't we just let the earth be we need to stop and think about what we are doing before it’s too late the world is dying and  it is because of us. The moon is one of the most incredible things in our atmosphere and if we don’t stop with fossil fuels and cutting down all the forest there will be no earth. Come on stop being stupid and save this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .