Sunday, July 28, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Biankha




̈Got it ̈ said Johnny 
̈ ̈What on earth did you get ̈ answered Jack
̈ ̈well I think I got the moon ̈ yelled Johnny
̈ ̈Really can I see ̈  said Jack.
And so it started,Jack and Johnny were fighting over this stupid,thing that they thought was the moon. They were so excited they showed everyone that they saw and everyone was in shock,about something I believe is not real. Oh look here they come Biankha!, Biankha! Look what I found , I found the moon I answered ̈no you don ́t¨,
̈ look I do ̈ 
̈OMG,it is the moon!¨.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .