Sunday, July 28, 2019

100WC- July 19 (5) - Leena




One calm night me and my family went out and my dad said to us to come outside. see the moon and the sun rise so then we did.

My little brother said dad are you trying to catch it and then mum took a photo of it.
Then my big sister came out and said what are you all doing and dad said looking at the moon.

Then a few hour’s when it got darker my mum said to us you can camp out side. Till you see the moon a bit closer and you can put your hand by the moon. My little brother tried catching the moon but he couldn’t reach high enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .