Wednesday, July 31, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Lachlan W


Oh no It the guy off dragon ball  z  he making the moon! Everybody run!!!!!!!! Get the spaceship gooooo wait what is it we don't have a space ship what!! Why don't we because we dumped  it in the sea why did you dumped it in the sea for!!!!! Because I don't know why we just did it for fun. Were done for whyyyyy me maybe *spaceship goes off* wait don't leave me!!!!. Great am all alone here oh no the worlds going to blow up!!!!!! Noooooooo why me this is it I knew this would happen *world blows up* ahhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .