Wednesday, July 31, 2019

100WC - July 19 (5) - Keira



There was this awesome trip and this guy named Jack was out with his family on a trip and went to this awesome sunset beach vacation. “Let's take a picture” the kids scream “ok” Jack says and this is what it will be, and since he is an awesome photographer he made this awesome pic with him holding the moon. They all screamed “I want a picture like that” and so that happened everyone had a pic of them holding the moon and it was awesome! They went to school and showed everyone plus jack came and the whole class got pictures like that and everyone had fun even Jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .