Thursday, July 25, 2019

Special Prompt #4 - Caitlyn

It was a dark and stormy night it was dark and silent 
We went to a volcano and went swimming there were some monkeys that were making very weird noise and they  had some  bananas  it was really funny .  It felt like a spa because it was so hot and nice I  think someone has done a little accident because it turned purple and it started getting hairy ahhh I hear someone screaming . I decided  to get out and run because it was way too scary to watch I ran as fast as I  could sprinting like a lion but I don't think I should of done that because there was a lion chasing me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .