Thursday, June 14, 2018

100wc #35 by Lucy

However, she couldn’t believe what she had done.
“AMY COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!” shouted Auntie Mary. “HURRY UP, BE QUICK!!!!”
“Oh no,” sighed Amy and slowly walked down stairs “W-w-what is it Auntie Mary?”
“YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, YOU DID IT AMY DON’T LIE TO ME!!!”
She did know what she did she just didn’t want to own up to it. Never. Ever Not in her life.
“ YOU KNEW YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO DO THAT!!!!”
“B-b-but Auntie I-I-I-----”
“NO, NO BUTS OR I’S, OKAY!!!!”
“Okay Auntie Mary.” whispered  Amy.
“YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE OKAY!!!”
“O-o-okay fine Auntie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .