Thursday, June 7, 2018

100wc week34 Ava


One day my friends an I were going for a walk on the most largest bridge in the world. We were going to go alone but then my Mum said it would probably be safer if I came with you so she came. When we were walking Mum said look over there kids so we did woooow! we all said the whole bridge was sprinkled with beautiful pink daffodils that is so pretty and it looks better on this huge bridge it is the best thing i have seen all day I said. I can make it better mum said how about we go get an ice cream and then go for a swim yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .