Wednesday, June 13, 2018

100wc#35Ava

One day me and my mum were walking down by the beach.  It was a lovely day.  "Oh my gosh look over there at the pod of dolphins" I said.  A little girl heard me so she sprinted into the water. However, she couldn’t believe what she had done.  She had run into the water but she didn't know that sharks swim with dolphins.  Her mum yelled out to her but the little girl could not hear her. 
My Mum said to go and get her.  "No way,  I’m not dying for her" I said.
"Go now."
"Fine"


by Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .