Tuesday, June 26, 2018

100WC Week #37 - Charlee Gubb

It had been raining all morning… wait no scratch that it had been raining non stop all month, and the only good thing that has came out of it is that town has been flooded  so NO SCHOOL!!!! And the bad things are: the town has flooded, we have lost our cat, our dog now sleeps inside and somehow there are sharks swimming around outside even now we are miles away from the ocean. BOOM.. CRASH, oh no! I better go the sharks are getting into the house … SMASH ... correction they ARE in the house. 
TELL MY STORY!!!

TELL MY STORY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .