Thursday, June 14, 2018

100wc #week 35 Issy M

“Help help please, my friend Lunar is not conscious and her leg is broken.” Bella yelled.
Bella and Lunar have been friends for at least seven years.  They met at the Calamine Stable because Bella's Dad worked as a doctor there. 
“Bella's birthday is in a week and I was wondering if I could buy a horse for her birthday.” Bella's Dad asked Mr Calamine. 
“Dad can we give her Solaria. She loves that horse.” Lunar asked. 
“No" Said Bella "I can’t, that's too kind.  I’ll take one of the not so great horses.” 
She could not believe what she had done... 
By Issy M

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your writing because it was interesting.
    I really liked the way you added horse.
    I enjoyed reading this because it was weird.
    It was especially good when you put different people talking on different lines because it helps the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how straight away theirs action over all
    brilliant story great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Issy m
    That was very interesting and great use of speech marks next time try to make less build up
    good job

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .