Thursday, June 28, 2018

100 WC week 37 By Trent


It had been raining all morning. I had not known what this day had in store for me. I heard screams. I wondered what type of screams. I stopped and listened. These where screams of a person in pain. They were coming from the garage. I went in and there i saw something. Like a person it was coming closer. It was a man. He was coming closer. I had to run as fast as i could to get away. I went outside and tripped on a rock. I saw him he had a knife. He was coming towards me.
By Trent

1 comment:

  1. very interesting to read i think it was very quick to get into it but it was very good.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .