Thursday, June 7, 2018

The meadow 100wc week 34 trent

The Meadow
Once I was walking across a bridge when I saw a meadow. Now this wasn't just any meadow, it was a huge, wait no not huge, I would probably say it was a giant meadow. So I walked over to this meadow and what a sight, I saw pink flowers everywhere but not just any pink flowers, pink daffodils. There were trees with leaves that flew absolutely everywhere and sprinkled the ground. I lay down on soothingly nice grass and it was the best experience I ever had. I would sure like to go there again but the terrain has been destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .